We’ve been looking forward to sharing this episode with you, and the day has finally arrived. Pull up your favorite chair and your favorite beverage and join us as we talk with Mike Kapler and Joel Brueseke from the Growing in Grace podcast. Our casual conversation took us to places like these:
- Christ in us and us in Christ
- The once-for-all forgiveness of sin
- Our true identity
- Confession of sin
- Moralism, legalism, and mental illness that results from law-based living
- The futility of “do more, try harder” religion
- The Old Covenant is obsolete. Jesus is the mediator of a better covenant, but we mix the two together
I could go on, but listening is more fun! Links for this episode:
- Mike and Joel host the Growing in Grace Podcast – a podcast that is in its 11th year.
- Mike Kapler’s book, Clash of the Covenants: Escaping Religious Bondage Through the Grace Guarantee (this belongs on your must-read list).
- Joel’s blog and podcast, Grace Roots.
- The Grace Guarantee – Mike Kapler’s web site.